Inflatable T-72 Tank
- Main Soviet battle tanks.
- Modernized in 2010 as a third-generation battle tank.
- Widely exported and utilized in multiple conflicts.
Inflatable M1 Abrams Tank
- Main battle tank of the United States Army and Marine Corps.
- Innovative features including a multifuel turbine engine and sophisticated composite armor.
- Deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Inflatable 2K22 Tunguska (SA-19 Grison) Tank
- 2K22 Tunguska tank identified by NATO as a SA-19 Grison.
- Russian tracked self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon with surface-to-air guns and missiles.
- Currently operated by India, Russia, Ukraine and others.
Inflatable ZSU-23-4 Shilka
- Soviet-era lightly armored self-propelled, radar-guided, anti-aircraft tank.
- Unique for its multiple autocannons.
- In service since 1960; several modernized variants produced since the late 1990s by Belarus, India, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
Inflatable BMP-2 Tank
- Widely used former second-generation Soviet amphibious tank.
- Features an enlarged, two-man turret.
- Current variations operated by over two dozen countries, most notably Belarus, India, Iran, Russia and Ukraine.
Browse Our Line of Military Inflatables
From American battle tanks and Russian weapons vehicles to Soviet-era missile launchers and F-22 jets, we’ve produced a wide array of inflatable military decoys and targets.
Browse our sample inflatable products to learn more about the kinds of inflatable military replicas by i2k in use by the U.S. Armed Forces and Department of Defense.
Customize Your Military Inflatable For Any Mission Requirement
We’ve been creating full-scale inflatables for over 25 years right here in the United States. Our expertise enables us to customize replicas for all military machineries.
i2k Defense can design and manufacture inflatable tanks, transport vehicles and other military equipment that matches any required specifications.