What Is IsoMask H1?
IsoMask H1 is a reusable helmet for non-invasive ventilation. NIV is the application of mechanical ventilation without endotracheal intubation in the patient.
- Washable and reusable medical element
- Fast and safe process of disinfection
- Materials resistant to abrasive disinfection chemicals
- Permanent stock of inputs, accessories and parts
- Reduces the probability of intubation, reducing the cost of using an ICU
- 360 degree visibility to prevent the feeling of claustrophobia
- Built with anti-fogging materials
- Silicone membrane that efficiently adjusts to the patient’s neck, avoiding in most cases the sensation of choking
- Reduces the dispersion of aerosols
- Adjustable to different neck sizes
The H1 can be easily connected to the following devices:
- Wall Gases
Need Something Custom?
We’ll design and build it in-house, and ship it anywhere in the world.
See the gallery—enter your military email address to gain access.